Identify and secure investment opportunities in venture capital, growth equity, and lower middle- market buyouts; investments are made through a vehicle committing to approximately 15 to 20 managers, backing 400 to 600 companies.
Benefits of Diversified Private Equity investing include:
- Opportunity to generate sizeable to outsized long-term returns
- Access to less efficient markets
- Exposure to entrepreneurial businesses, from start-up to established
- Portfolio diversification
- Funding of innovation and growth
VIA Identifies and accesses managers focused on:
- Improving profit margins/operating efficiencies
- Developing and enhancing management teams
- Rapidly growing companies in new markets
- Unique business models
- Providing capital for organic or acquired growth
Private Equity remains strong, providing capital to fund growth and implement best practices.
The use of leverage has moderated and operating improvements and growth drive investment returns.